Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My point is the Dash did NOT have 3G originally, when their Hermes (released at similar times) did. Did that make the Dash a consumer device? I don't believe so either. So I guess we agree.

I didn't hear anything, I assumed the Foleo used ALP because of its Linux base, and backwards compatibility with PalmOS. ALP should be hitting the market soon, and the Foleo is coming out soon. Nowhere was it stated, I just took it for granted based on the Linux and Palm collaboration...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
    My point is the Dash did NOT have 3G originally, when their Hermes (released at similar times) did. Did that make the Dash a consumer device?
    The Dash was released on T-Mobile only so its lack of 3G is kind of a moot point since T-Mobile doesn't have 3G. The Dash was a consumer device because it was on T-Mobile - a consumer network.
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
    I didn't hear anything, I assumed the Foleo used ALP because of its Linux base, and backwards compatibility with PalmOS.
    I don't think it is 'backwards compatible' as it doesn't run Palm OS apps (wouldn't it be swell if it did though?)
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234