1.    #1  
    This looks a very nice music/camera phone. 8gigs of music space, a 3.2mp camera(from what I hear most SE phones have a good camera is this true can somebody show me sample pics from their SE phone?). It also is touch screen based which I assume means its running Symbian based OS? Now how is the sound quality of SE music phones(in terms of playing music?). Phonediva might like this since I remember her metioning that she like her SE phone a good deal.

BTW what was the previous two models of this phone?

http://wirelessimports.com/Store/Cat...?productId=791
    Yeah, I saw that!! But I'm more interested in the US 3G SE phone coming out later this year. Finally!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Looks good...but I'm sure it'll be about $600 -800!
    how does one type on it? or is it not meant to be used for that type of purpose?

seems limited to me.
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
  5.    #5  
    Well the older model the W950i with 4gigs and no camera is going for 269 at that site. I would assume that a 8gig with camera would be going to let say 450(I hope)? Btw do SE phones use Sonic Stage to transfer music or is it ums device?
    The w810i was UMS. Haven't used it in a while, but just hooking it up and dragging music to the memory card was fine. If on Windows, you had to actively stop it as a USB drive.

Sonic Stage is scary from what I read, LOL! That stopped me from buying a Sony MP3 player. I hate slow transfers.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    $450 without a qwerty keyboard? holy moly.-
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
    Lots of SE phones are expensive from what I can see. Especially the ones they won't sell officially in the US.

9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    The w810i was UMS. Haven't used it in a while, but just hooking it up and dragging music to the memory card was fine. If on Windows, you had to actively stop it as a USB drive.

Sonic Stage is scary from what I read, LOL! That stopped me from buying a Sony MP3 player. I hate slow transfers.
    Yeah that is what is stopping me from getting a fine device like the S2 or their latest 8gig flash player with video(808 or something?). BTW how is the camera and call quality on that phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycape77 View Post
    It also is touch screen based which I assume means its running Symbian based OS?
    Yep. Its UIQ 3.0 on top of Symbian OS 9.1:

http://www.uiq.com/sonyericsson_w960.html

There's much more info about the device on that page. Note that UIQ 3.0 is not the newest version. Devices running the latest version (3.1) are starting to appear (well Motorola RIZR Z8 has it anyway). Amongst other things, 3.1 has much better stylus independence (the RIZR doesn't even have a touchscreen) than 3.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez View Post
    how does one type on it? or is it not meant to be used for that type of purpose?
    Amongst new SE phones, the P1 would seem a better bet if you need to enter lots of text:

http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/featu...on_preview.php
    Moto has Symbian phones??? I'd like to look at the new line of Motos coming out, they seem an improvement over the crap they've been selling! Except the Q of course.

13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Moto has Symbian phones??? I'd like to look at the new line of Motos coming out, they seem an improvement over the crap they've been selling! Except the Q of course.
    Well the Rizr z8 and one version of the Razr2 will be using that software(except all Razr2 will have a new interface and a external touch screen).
    SE has always been expensive imo...apple seems to have joined that crowd....why are there never good CHEAP phones??