1.    #1  
    Does anyone have any idea if/when the new colour Clie will be appearing on sale in Europe, or even just the UK.

I suppose I could just order a US one but that kind of thing usually causes warranty troubles.

Kev.
  2.    #2  
    I emailed Sony UK about the new Clie. They sounded keen but don't have a firm launch date. It seems 'summer' is about as specific as they're willing to be.

Kev.
    Thanx for the info, kevin =)
    It always takes so long to get these stuff in the UK, I still haven't seen an Edge yet, althou it's available from Handspring's website, not to metion m505... Is UK market just not important to Palm or what? I really don't get it...
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by meitsjustme
    ...It always takes so long to get these stuff in the UK, I still haven't seen an Edge yet...
    The John Lewis' in Cambridge (calls itself Robert Sayle) has a Visor in their computer department. I asked for a demo but they hadn't charged the batteries so all I could do was hold it and look at it.

It is shiny and nice but I don't think it's enough of an improvement over my VDx to actually buy one.

Kev.
    loads of visor edge's along tottenham court rd london.