1. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    http://www.tpug.org/reviews/M505/M50...re_Review.html

Unfortunately, the review is in Thai...
  2. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts

Wow. The Palm M505 is way to dim. I think i'll hang on to my Prism until I see the new Color Edge.

Try and get a Clie N700c in there as well next time.
    -Mikedemo
    It's all about how you spend the money.
    This is not its best quaility. The reviewer must really hate m505 because he didnt turn the backlight on at night when all the other devices were on. Well the last picture is the only one with light on. You arent suppose to use the backlight at day or in direct sunlight because that is when the quaility is ats its best.
    - žammy
    - žammy
  5. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    Originally posted by žammy
    The reviewer must really hate m505 because he didnt turn the backlight on at night when all the other devices were on. Well the last picture is the only one with light on. You arent suppose to use the backlight at day or in direct sunlight because that is when the quaility is ats its best.
    That's not true; the fourth from the last one is in the dark, and the m505 clearly has the light on. The rest of the photos were during the 'day', or at least when there was light in the room. None of them appeared to be taken in direct outdoor sunlight, though.
    The one cool thing about the 505 is that the graffiti area also lights up. Still the 505 has no brightness control nor contrast. It still looks very dim in the room lights out photo. Now I know why some people say the color is rather muddy.

My Prism can get so bright, that I've used it a few times as a flashlight.

Really I did.
    -Mikedemo
    It's all about how you spend the money.