Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 71.11%
  • No

13 28.89%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Thanks for the update septimus. I noticed that when I logged in the WM Experts that all my normal user info showed up including my number of posts which was nice. I noticed that some of the Treo forums were shared as well which was another nice feature. If you made a single website like the WM Experts website that would allow me to access all the Treo Central forum information and respond to those posts as if I was on the TC website that would be sweet.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I vote yes because as a power user of a Treo 700wx when a new device comes out then we will be trying it out. Most likely we come back to a Treo but this way everyone knows whats going on with the other devices and there really is no other forum like TC.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    If the 6800 discussion becomes super popular and takes away from Treo posts, like the iPhone and Foleo apparently did so they had to give them their own forum, then yes. Otherwise, no. Sorry Bender, LOL!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Is it me or I don't see a subforum for 6800 in WMexperts Forums? I'm gonna have to vote yes on this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
    Is it me or I don't see a subforum for 6800 in WMexperts Forums? I'm gonna have to vote yes on this thread.
    Its below the 6700, its called the "Sprint Mogel"
    If we can't have fun in our iPhone forum anymore than you can't have your own forum either! Ha!
    Oh ok now I see it. I guess I was looking for 6800. But wow 2 threads??? I think majority of new Mogul users are going to pdaphonehome.com. I'll just stick to that site. More users and threads. But it would be nice if there was a 6800 section here though (hint hint). Thanks for pointing it out.
  8.    #28  
    ppcgeeks.com has a good one too.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12