i'm seriously thinking about switching from sprint to att for the kaiser. how come the mogul got trumped so quickly??? any chance of a cdma version of the kaiser (or better) coming anytime soon??!?!?
    man the vogue looks nice but i'm not sure 1150 mah is enough juice. i wonder if sprint will pick it up though.

http://blog.cti-miami.com/2007/06/21/htc-phones-galore/
    the iris looks hot. I will use my 755p until it comes out. then goodbye to palm forever!!
  4.    #5  
    The pic was kind of small but yeah I am rethinking my purchase after this news. Then again this could be VZW only which the HTC S720 and Samsung i760 looks atm. As long as it keeps the wifi, has a solid camera(better than the 700w, which is surprisingly decent), and battery life similar(better would be nice) to the Treo I will switch for sure.
    The pic looked like it was an artist rendering, so this thing may still be on the drawing board. I've yet to see an actual picture of the S730(Wings) and that's supposed to be released by this year.

There were artist's renderings of the Vox going back to September of last year, but that was completely new design. Hopefully, this one won't be in the pipeline as long.

If they can keep it the same size/weight as the Cavalier, it will be my next phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycape77 View Post
    The pic was kind of small but yeah I am rethinking my purchase after this news. Then again this could be VZW only which the HTC S720 and Samsung i760 looks atm. As long as it keeps the wifi, has a solid camera(better than the 700w, which is surprisingly decent), and battery life similar(better would be nice) to the Treo I will switch for sure.
    is it certain the s720 is verizon only? i just assumed since it was cdma that it would be coming to sprint. on top of that the s720 doesn't have the scroll wheel and then the s730 is gsm only?? doh!
  7.    #8  
    I dunno if its VZW only but so far all the rumors for it are VZW. Yeah scroll wheel would have been nice, so would have wifi like the other two devices have.