Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes, I love 3G phone clarity and I need my GSM, LOL!

A Class 12 EDGE RAZR is supposed to be coming out. How much faster is 12 than 10, anyone know?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by furiousyellow View Post
    No, according to Moto's specs it will be EDGE only.

LINK
    The Q9h is supposedly coming soon, with the H symbolizing HSDPA. Basically the GSM version of the "new" Q talked about in this thread. Here:

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=1144
  3.    #23  
    So the regular Q GSM wont have 3G but the Q9 GSM will have 3G? Cool. Well the Razr2 is suppose to be 3G but not sure if that was for the CDMA version or GSM version. And from what I heard 12 will be only 10% faster don't know if that is in burst speeds.
    I was in Rome's airport a couple of days ago. The Vodafone store there is now selling the Q9. They let me play with it for a while and it was very interesting.

It is wider than I expected, but still easy to hold. The screen is very bright. The Vodafone branding is not offensive. If you have used Window Mobile the phone will be very familiar. I didn't have time to play with all the apps, but it appears most of them are standard WM6 except the addition of Doc To Go.

The thing I liked the best is the keyboard. It's great! The easiest exposed qwerty keybord I have ever used. The Q9 the first keyboard I've used that I think is better than a Treo.

The cost was 450 Euro without a contract, but locked to Vodafone.
    About $600 but locked still? Ick! Must be taking lessons from Apple.

How are you BTW?!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    However, the same store charges 425 Euro for a Samsung i600 so it is in line with the competitive phones. That doesn't make it a good price, just eaqually ourtreageous. I have a Voda sim and considered buying the phone to try it out. That is probably not a good idea until I know I can get an unlock code and use it in the US.

I am well, thanks for asking. I'm in Italy for a couple of weeks at our house here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12