1.    #1  
    Jive Talk. an I.M. client that just went gold a couple of days ago. one time fee of either 20 or 30 dollars. has a 30 day free trial.

Smart View. finally brings the BB into the 20th century. view html messages. it cost 30, and only has a 2 trail. ick.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Thanks!

I've seen good recommendations for JT.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    SmartView is a great program. If it take you more than two days to decide that you need it then you probably don't. The developer is extending the trial to 4 days. I am sure some people will get turned off by the short period and not download it. Makes sense to go to a 15 or 30 day period just to get your hooks into peoples daily habit.
    Thanks,

Mark

Palm III > Palm Vx > Sony Clie PEG760N > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    I downloaded Jive Talk last night so I've only had a short time to play with it but so far I really like it.

Has anyone tried Smart View yet? Does it replace your normal Inbox or somehow integrate with it?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by heterodoxos View Post
    I downloaded Jive Talk last night so I've only had a short time to play with it but so far I really like it.

Has anyone tried Smart View yet? Does it replace your normal Inbox or somehow integrate with it?
    Yes, I have tried it.

It intergrates into the mail box.

When you open up an email, smart view parses the data (taking about 1 sec on my 7130 to show you the email.

One thing I just learned, is that if you dont have os 4.2, you cant reply to an email when in smart view, you have to go back to the regular view.

so, for now, not so useful to me.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.