Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Didn't see this posted yet (and no I didn't do a search)...

But I just ordered an 8525 Refurb from AT&T Premier.

Does anyone even consider still getting the 8525? I've never owned it, so at the least I'm going to play around with it.

I currently have a Blackjack that I've had since it was released.

Was originally waiting for the Ubiquio 503G...but that's later on this month and will most likely be waaaay more that the $200 I'm shellin out for the 8525 (for which I hope they'll release WM6 for sooner than later)
    Good friend has one for about 3 weeks and loves it! WM 6 will be available for it as well. Only downside is the dongle needed when charging, whether it is in a car or at home.
    I noticed this on the regular Cingular homepage earlier this week. The 8525 refurb is $99 w/2 yr contract. Free through Premier.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    I noticed this on the regular Cingular homepage earlier this week. The 8525 refurb is $99 w/2 yr contract. Free through Premier.
    FREE ???!!!

I wonder if that was for a "new" activation? I'm an existing customer, so I'm just upgrading the device....so I didn't see the "Free" option...

hmmm.....
    Here is a thread over at FW where I heard about getting it free through the premier site.

http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/734735/
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer