1.    #1  
    My first Palm was a Visor, then a Visor Platinum, then a Kyocera 7135, then a 600p then a 700p. I think I am done. I have read nothing but great things about the Curve, but I can't go to AT&T b/c of coverage. Anyone know if the Curve will be available on Verizon now or anytime soon. I didn't see it on the VW website, but I know that sometimes the website shows different phones for different zipcodes. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    its not available now and i wouldn't bet on it anytime soon. verizon is notoriously slow with RIM products.

it is pretty nice though but if you like your treo for things other than email and calendering functions, you'll be disappointed.

it's the add on apps for palm and windows mobile that really smokes the blackberry.
    I heard in august early fall from some IT guys at work. If you want a BB on verizon the new silver international one is once nice piece of hardware.
    yeah I heard it wil be out in the next two months from some verizon guy but I don't like the no touchscreen but it looks like a solid phone.
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    Quote Originally Posted by sundstrom View Post
    its not available now and i wouldn't bet on it anytime soon. verizon is notoriously slow with RIM products.

it is pretty nice though but if you like your treo for things other than email and calendering functions, you'll be disappointed.

it's the add on apps for palm and windows mobile that really smokes the blackberry.

or better said, "it's the add-on apps that smoke the Treos"

Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve