1.    #1  
    Hey everybody I am on my third exchange of my 650 with verizon, I already have one with cingular. They are going to let me have any phone or pda in their store so I was hoping for some help on what I should get. I really want the curve but since they do not offer it that is out of the question, so any ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by theradioinside View Post
    Hey everybody I am on my third exchange of my 650 with verizon, I already have one with cingular. They are going to let me have any phone or pda in their store so I was hoping for some help on what I should get. I really want the curve but since they do not offer it that is out of the question, so any ideas.
    If you cant get the curve, try the verizon 8830 blackberry world phone.
  3.    #3  
    i thought about that but i dont know if i like that the keys are so close together, i thought maybe about the black q ,the samsung a990, the new moto razr, I suppose it does not really matter because i have another 650 but i would still like some suggestions
  4.    #4  
    anyone
    Yeah the Razr2 aint a bad choice from what I have seen specially since it now runs linux and you can get it with 2gigs of built in memory. You could always wait for the SMT-5800(HTC S720).
    I'll cast a vote for the Q. I'm a previous Treo 650 user now using a Q. I've read Palm user complain about how difficult it is to use WM SE over PalmOS, but I just don't see it. To me, the Q is much easier to use one-handed and works so much better than my 650. I don't really miss the touchscreen.

Before the Q, I tried just going with a 3G phone (LG Fusic) but quickly tired of not having a QWERTY KB and lame apps. Once you've gone smartphone, it's hard to go back.

If you're not in a hurry to switch, you may want to wait for the S720 as bloodycape suggested or the 6800.
    Well there is also rumors of the CDMA Moto Q9 an update to the Q. You could wait a month and check that one out, along with the HTC phones.