1.    #1  
    Check:

http://sonystyle.com/sonystyle/4784/...ort.conn.html#

Hmmm...interesting picture, maybe this will be the model that's going to be launch in the US.

(part of this post edited to cover my mis-interpetation of the picture regarding buttons on the bottom of the unit. Sorry , my bad..)

I hope this is one the two color models Sony is planning to release to the US. Looks kinda cool.

Oh by the way, since the web-site above is the Sony US site, I think they might have accidently slipped and posted the picture...this would imply that Clie is going to be launch in the US soon!!!
    Last edited by Fat_Man; 04/29/2001 at 05:59 PM.
    Fat's
  2. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Fat_Man
    Wonder what are the buttons on the button for?
    addition of the button buttons.
    What the heck are 'button buttons'? I looked at the page and didn't see anything like that.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Rob

What the heck are 'button buttons'? I looked at the page and didn't see anything like that.
    You're right..oops...sorry about that. I don't know what I was thinking or seeing.

Looks like Sony is going to release the Clie (PEG-N710C or PEG-N700C) in the US soon, the graffi area lacked the special Japanese letters which means that this is the english version of the Clie.

I wonder why they called it the PEG-N710C? Is it a another model along with the PEG-N700C or does the 710 signify the english version? Maybe the 710 will have Palm OS 4.0, but I doubt it (wishingful thinking ).
    Last edited by Fat_Man; 04/29/2001 at 06:04 PM.
    Fat's