Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Doesn't that sound like a dream come true? How about this my dear buddies -

It exists NOW and TODAY in the Blackberry Curve. www.blackberrycurve.com

I'm done with Treo's. I've used Palm devices since my Palm III so this is no small thing for me. I want a device that doesn't crash, I want push email, REAL push email, built in A2DP and a great camera, high res than any Treo out there, all in a device less than 1/2 the width, full keyboard the works.

I will be placing all of my Treo goods on Ebay shortly - it will go cheap, I have LOTS of stuff for it over the years.

Peace with you my friends.....

Karl
    www.breakit.com
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    yeah and on ATT or Rogers...all set
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Yea, I would prefer Verizon for coverage, but AT&T will have to do. It's just toooo good.
    say goodbye to 3G
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Go Sprint and say hi Wimax hehe 4G
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    And say goodbye to your usability, and screen resolution, and being able to add programs.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Hey I was a Treo loves for years, this wasn't easy, BUT -
    Usability? What usability? You add more than a handful of programs to the thing and all it does is crash or go slow. Screen resolution? Yes, but I'm not watching TV on it. The camera is much better on the Curve - adding programs is what kills the thing. Palm OS is TOO open and that is what I attribute to the downfall of the OS. It's like do I want 50,000 programs that "may" work somewhat or 100 that work perfectly - and by the way, the 100 or so do EVERYTHING 99% of us use daily.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    And this just is more than I can handle, read this on the other thread now - http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...1&goto=newpost
    Palm just has lost control here, they promise the firmware update to fix what shouldn't have been broken to begin with, release it and pull it. Guess that means it made things worse! I'm glad I'm gone....
    Trust me. You will be back.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Ok ready for this? I put Audible on my 8300 - and downloaded 60 megs of books. Not only did the device not even get warm (let alone burning hot like my Treo) but the battery went down about 10%!!!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by karlz View Post
    Doesn't that sound like a dream come true? How about this my dear buddies -

It exists NOW and TODAY in the Blackberry Curve. www.blackberrycurve.com

I'm done with Treo's. I've used Palm devices since my Palm III so this is no small thing for me. I want a device that doesn't crash, I want push email, REAL push email, built in A2DP and a great camera, high res than any Treo out there, all in a device less than 1/2 the width, full keyboard the works.

I will be placing all of my Treo goods on Ebay shortly - it will go cheap, I have LOTS of stuff for it over the years.

Peace with you my friends.....

Karl
    www.breakit.com
    What does this have to do with a 700p? Take it to the correct forum. 700p people don't want to see this garbage, if they are looking for other devices and options, they'll go to that forum.