1.    #1  
    I searched--and although I know this must have been asked before--I couldn't find it. So, here goes.

Given the ongoing frustrations with the 700p--and my unwillingness to shell out several hundred more dollars to Palm for the 755p, which is basically what the 700p should have been when I bought it a year ago--I'm seriously considering switching over to Blackberry. The Curve looks nice. I used Blackberries for years side by side with my Treos, and although they aren't as exciting, they are solid and do what they are supposed to do.

So, how would I go about migrating the years worth of calendar events, contacts, tasks, etc that I have been carrying from Palm to Palm--spanning seven devices? What would I use as a desktop?

When I used Blackberries in the past, it was always just for e-mail. I did everything else on the Treos.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    If you have your contacts stored in outlook it will transfer over to the bb. If you are using a gsm phone then you can transfer the sim card contacts easily as well.