1.    #1  
    I'm only posting this here because I don't use a Visor, not because there is something non-visor related...

Do any of you who use avant go notice that they have a 2 meg limit on channel size? so, could I sysc two profiles to my one device? just wondering....

I never incountered this with my visor because I had the 2 meg version, now that I have a 32 meg handheld I want more offline content with out haveing to resort to Mobile Favorvites which stint roaly...

sam
    Sam Kleinman

PocketPCThoughts.com
    CollectiveArts
    Free-ePress
    Musings of a Teal Artist
    CollectiveArts TechMusings

"Everybody don't like something and we all don't like you." -- Richard Thompson, Hard Luck Stories
    Yes, according to their FAQ, they impose a 2mb/sync and 20mb/day limit to ensure everyone user can sync quickly.

I've never done it but I'm pretty sure you can setup multiple accounts to circumvent this restriction (and increase your sync times ).
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by MarkEagle
    Yes, according to their FAQ, they impose a 2mb/sync and 20mb/day limit to ensure everyone user can sync quickly.

I've never done it but I'm pretty sure you can setup multiple accounts to circumvent this restriction (and increase your sync times ).
    My sychs don't take long, and often I just do it with my ethernet card and it's very short.
    Sam Kleinman

PocketPCThoughts.com
    CollectiveArts
    Free-ePress
    Musings of a Teal Artist
    CollectiveArts TechMusings

"Everybody don't like something and we all don't like you." -- Richard Thompson, Hard Luck Stories