1.    #1  
    I cannot read a sinlge thread, post, response etc. posted after April 4th, even when I attempt to click on the latest posts. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Specifically: Threads which show posts all the way through April 10th, I click, go to the bottom, click the last page (in one case: page 6) and that's it. Last post is April 4. But there's no way to go beyond to any posts after April 4th! Is it me?
    Originally posted by sanchan
    I cannot read a sinlge thread, post, response etc. posted after April 4th, even when I attempt to click on the latest posts. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Specifically: Threads which show posts all the way through April 10th, I click, go to the bottom, click the last page (in one case: page 6) and that's it. Last post is April 4. But there's no way to go beyond to any posts after April 4th! Is it me?
    Is it happening with threads that contain polls? Polls responses are considered "new replies" which makes them show up as having unread "new replies" even if there are no "new posts".
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  3.    #3  
    Uh...

Oh. heh heh. Didn't know that. Yes, they are associated with polls. Weird, s NO ONE has actuallyu posted a response after April 4th but PLENTY of responses to polls. Man, I feel... Well, if you read my Darwin moment, you know. Thanks!
    Originally posted by sanchan
    Uh...

Oh. heh heh. Didn't know that. Yes, they are associated with polls. Weird, s NO ONE has actuallyu posted a response after April 4th but PLENTY of responses to polls. Man, I feel... Well, if you read my Darwin moment, you know. Thanks!
    It's not like you're the only one. I think there's even a thread on it currently.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...