1.    #1  
    go here:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/Berlind/?p=345

and scroll all the way down to the second embedded video. You can jump straight to the 2 minute mark and watch, they pick up a device that they do not name, but it's similar to the TyTN in form factor and is pretty sleek.

What device is this?

Attached Images Attached Images
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Is the p4350 as feature rich as the 8525? Have you tried it? I have to stay out of these threads talking about all the new cool phones available. They make me want to start buying phones like I buy handbags...
    It mainly lacks by having no 3G data.

Surur
  5.    #5  
    that's disappointing! thanks
    isn't this the herald which is pretty much what the xv6800 going to be?
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycape77 View Post
    isn't this the herald which is pretty much what the xv6800 going to be?
    I don't think the 6800 is going to be slim though...I'll admit, that 4350 looks good, but sadly I'm on CDMA and it's not an option for me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevante View Post
    I'm on CDMA and it's not an option for me...
    This is my problem too....we have to settle with what little selection is presented to us while longing for what the rest of the world is currently enjoying knowing we will never be able to have it.
    so the CDMA phone is going to be the same size as the TyTN but look like the Herald then?
    6.2 ounces and over 3/4 of an inch thick/depth for a TyTN? oh my
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve