1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how people, like myself, with unlocked phones will get the upgrade without doing a "rom-grab" from the likes of xda-developers? No offense against xda, but it'd be nice to have an official update from HTC. This is one of the things that definitely annoys me about buying unlocked phones and the way the carriers restrict our options after we've spent money on great phones.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    Try emailing HTC support and see what they say. It may not hurt.

Here's their American site, although you might want the European or UK site.

http://www.america.htc.com/
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I'm hoping that the Sprint version that's supposed to be released in May or June will have have WM6.0. That phone has me considering switching from a Treo (and POS) to WM.