1.    #1  
    http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2007/0...ra-smart-f700/
    http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/en/n...mart+F700.html
    This thing is too awesome. If the price is right, I may give up PalmOS (hur hur) and SD slot for its sexiness.

BTW anything call F700 is alright with me. My Fujifilm F700 digicam was great for its time.
    Last edited by whatever7; 02/08/2007 at 08:29 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Wait a second, it's not running Windows Mobile? no wonder the resolution is 440 x 240.

I don't know if that's a plus or minus to me.
    Spoiler announcement? I wonder how many companies are going to make announcements of devices they never intend to bring to market to deflate the Iphone. This device has all the same practicality problems as the Iphone, and is bulkier too. At least a D-pad would not go amiss.

Surur
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    Spoiler announcement? I wonder how many companies are going to make announcements of devices they never intend to bring to market to deflate the Iphone. This device has all the same practicality problems as the Iphone, and is bulkier too. At least a D-pad would not go amiss.

Surur
    It's buikier but it has keyboard and microSD slot! You can use it as a PDA phone. i don't see why wouldn't Samsung pull this off. It's not too different from the i830 phones, size wise.

And it's a revision of their on going chassis you know its going to be more reliable than iPhone's ver.A hardware. Only people havn't use Apple product much will spend so much money on a portable ver.A Apple product.

Now I just need a 3.5mm phone jack and a reasonable price.
    But you have to touch the screen to change tracks or even answer the phone. Thats lame.

Surur
  6.    #6  
    It's good for iPhone and its lame for this phone?

Any rate I only use less than 200 anytime minute on my plan, I can live with that.
    I think its lame on both of them, but I'm in a small minority on this

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    It's good for iPhone and its lame for this phone?
    Yeah Surur, why do you say such beautiful things about the iPhone all the time, and now have a problem with this phone?
    7.2Mbps HSDPA...dayummmmm

Man, if Cingular could do this as well....
    5megapixels man that sounds good. I wonder what os this is running on.