1.    #1  
    if not are there any good ones with wiFi available?

thanks!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Sony abandoned the palm OS a few years ago. Too bad as they made some of the best palms ever released.
  3.    #3  
    so none are available?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Sony went to Symbian UIQ.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    ..and PSP.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Sony doesn't support Palm anymore, but if you're looking, a used or Ebay Sony Clie may be just what you're looking for. The UX50 is widescreen with wi-fi which is like an older cheaper version of the Palm TX. You should be able to get a TJ-37 for really cheap, and that had wi-fi also. I used this to surf internet while I was in Thailand and it works great, but battery life sucked while using wi-fi, but I suspect it's the same with all portable devices using wi-fi. Good luck.
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P