Agendus
    Chatter
    4cast
    Listpro
    Money
    Google Maps
    TV 2nite
    Verichat

heard of lots of resets with apps installed....looking for a good reliable backup PDA for PIM,weather,maps and news info, etc.

Thanks!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    When a device is initially released there are bound to be problems, especially when a new file system is also inserted in the mix. The above applications (Agendus, Chatter, 4Cast) and well supported.

Give it a go - nothing really to loose.

Ben
    I thought the TX was just about 2 yrs. old?
    Unless they released a new model.

I think you should check under the device compatability list for those programs on Handango or wherever you buy software from.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4.    #4  
    yes it is but seems like its the best device for my needs in terms of PIM and web browsing.

Just heard lots of resets coming from it with third party apps installed. Thanks.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    The resets are caused by improperly upgrading from another device and by installing incompatible third-party apps, usually the result of not reading and following the Read This First pamphlet. App compatibility list available at palmfocus.com.

My TX has been stable for the 15 months I have had it since the first week of release.
    I've owned many Palm OS devices and the TX has been the most stable Palm device out of the gate. The difference between the T5 and TX was night and day. It seems that Palm actually used the TX before selling it. I'd definitely recommend it.
    Jimmie Geddes
  7.    #7  
    I must disagree - the TX refuses to "wake up" at times and freezes constantly while using web or other apps. What gives?

This is a brand new device with the approved third party apps installed!
    Fred
    Cingular 680