Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I noticed this forum has completely become a ghost town. Is everyone just planning on getting the new iPhone?

Steve is a genius.
    It's dead because they moved the iPhone discussions to a seperate sub-forum. And the WM to another board entirely. That leaves not too much to talk about here.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    would have to agree.....it's all been hashed out here given current production.

one thing i like is that so many have benefitted from this forum. it isn't all treo anymore even though we still may own and like them.
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
    So, what do you think of the 750 versus the Pearl? Which will stay?

Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez View Post

one thing i like is that so many have benefitted from this forum. it isn't all treo anymore even though we still may own and like them.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez View Post

I agree completely. I just hope palm wakes up and smells the market as it is changing. Their years of excuses for snail development will just not cut it anymore in a market with viable alternatives.
    I dont really see a match-up between the Pearl and the 750. I think the Pearl is one of the phones that will be matched against the iPhone, but that may actually be in their favor as they will be cheaper than the iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    So, what do you think of the 750 versus the Pearl? Which will stay?
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    I'm not sure there is a match-up between the Pearl and the 750 either, except both qualify as smartphones (to me at least). But since I'm trying both and I know that oalvarez also has both, I was curious about his impressions.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    It's going to be dead for a while until somebody make a iPhone rip off.

So what do you think of the Samsung F300?