1.    #1  
    It seems that the support for the Palm OS has been weakening and a obvious phase out continues....

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/1008-1.htm
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Is this the beginning of the end?!@?!

Or, just a way for Nokia to put the squeeze on the competition?
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    I wonder too. I like Nokia, but they're a bit too obvious here. But they also might be thinking the market is too small for them to worry about supporting it. Remember, Palm OS is actually behind Symbian worldwide. Although it is bad customer service to just cut people off IMO, even if they do think it's not worth their while. They should have given a longer grace period.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Maybe Nokia looked at PDAapps and said it does not fit the business plan. The Verichat app only charges per license. It should be per message. Let's kill it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser View Post
    Is this the beginning of the end?!@?!

Or, just a way for Nokia to put the squeeze on the competition?
    As soon as Nokia bought PDAapps, I knew that PalmOS support was on a lifeline. Currently Palm OS is without a great IM client. (Verichat was the closest they had).

At this point I would really like to see Palm step up to the plate and develop an IM client for both Palm OS and WM Treos. (Service based like Verichat).
    The Palm OS can only take so many hits...
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650