1.    #1  
    I currently have a treo 700wx which is GREAT! However, I am tossing around the idea of getting a normal phone (small, and compact) to carry with me everyday, and only take the *e-mail device* with me when I need my e-mail or organizer-like functions.

It has to be able to do e-mail very well (be able to send/recieve e-mails, organize e-mails, create e-mails, etc), music, organizer, contacts, modem for laptop, calender, etc, etc.

Any such device out there? If so, point me in the right direction of where to look!

Thanks in advance.

-Kyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoracer View Post
    I currently have a treo 700wx which is GREAT! However, I am tossing around the idea of getting a normal phone (small, and compact) to carry with me everyday, and only take the *e-mail device* with me when I need my e-mail or organizer-like functions.

It has to be able to do e-mail very well (be able to send/recieve e-mails, organize e-mails, create e-mails, etc), music, organizer, contacts, modem for laptop, calender, etc, etc.

Any such device out there? If so, point me in the right direction of where to look!

Thanks in advance.

-Kyle
    Sounds like you need to go data only with your 700 and get the small phone you want for every day use.
    Can you get data service from a phone company without voice plan? I am not sure.

But cheap out Dash if you want a small one.