1.    #1  
    Does the 8525 work with the media net unlimited plan. I use that plan with my 650 with no issues. i am thinking about getting the 8525 phone, but have not read(or i might have missed it) if this is possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    There is no reason why it shouldn't.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Yeah, just don't tell them you put your SIM in the device.

Seriously, I think technically they can make you sign up for Data Connect with this device. I wouldn't tell them you switched devices. However, if you want to use a 3G SIM, you may have to get creative as to what you tell them. Or maybe you'll get someone who won't care and let you move with no issues. I keep seeing mixed answers on this. On the website, Media Net is not listed as available for this device.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!