Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    well I've been known to cause spontaneous resurrections
    LOL! I'd be careful with that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    Funny that this thread resurrects. I posted above that i went back to my 650. Well, now I am on a 700wx (750 to travel). I won't say that Palm OS is dead to me but the capabilities of WM are enchanting. When I use my wife's 650 if feels a trifle antique-ish.
    I've decided to sell my 650 since I've become a WM user, with BB as a side smartphone. It's is old, but it's the OS making all Palm OS Treos feel old IMO.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    wow - this thread won't die! I left my 650 for a Moto Q back in January and I can't imagine why I would ever go back. The 650 is still in the desk drawer - I pull it out every now and then. Man, what a brick. Nice screen and I like the corrective typing, but that's about it. Don't miss a touchscreen at all.
    well, I have grown to like this little guy and have stopped using the 680.

It really is a powerful device once you configure it.

I will keep this as my main unit, until I check out the BB Curve next week
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    I will keep this as my main unit, until I check out the BB Curve next week
    I'm sure I will end up on a "list" after this statement but if I ever were to leave Palm, I'd do it for BB Curve. That phone is like "Bahng Chikka Wahng Wahng".
    glad to see so many others enjoying their non-Treo devices.......

hi!
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123