1.    #1  
    I just purchased a Nokia E62.

1) I want to set it up to work with my personal email since I cant access it from work. I cant answer the question whether to use Good Messaging, xpress, blackberry connect, or mail for exchange. Whether its pop or whatever the other one is. This is new to me. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.
    JB
    Im not quite sure what your question is but what kind of email do you have now and who is the provider?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I think Xpress Mail would work best for personal mail. The other three are more for corporate email.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4.    #4  
    Well I got it setup, but it will only go to the primary account, which I never use because its my first initial_last name. I'm wondering if I can call BellSouth and get them to switch my primary email address?
    JB
    Quote Originally Posted by impalasscars View Post
    Well I got it setup, but it will only go to the primary account, which I never use because its my first initial_last name. I'm wondering if I can call BellSouth and get them to switch my primary email address?
    Not sure if the secondary email is defined by a different user name, but if it is have you tried changing the user name in the settings? To do so open the relevant mailbox and then:

Options>E-mail settings>Connection settings>Incoming e-mail>User name

HTH
  6.    #6  
    I talked with BellSouth this morning and they said I need to call and have the primary email username changed to the one I want as the primary. That should take care of it.
    JB