1.    #1  
    I just purchased one of these phones and I want to know as much as I can about it. Any cool features that can be downloaded, any games that can be downloaded, just whatever its capable of doing, I want to know. I would love to have the option to choose the features I want to take advantage of, especially freeware
    JB
    Try Howard Forums, you'll get better response for the E62. I tried asking for software suggestions here and it was like crickets. I searched over on HoFo, got some answers within 10 minutes.

I will say get Advanced Call Manager(look on Handango) to avoid people you don't want to talk to. You can set it to where they may not even be able to leave a message. It's not free, but $20 to avoid pests is worth it!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
  4.    #4  
    Thanks! I'll try the Howard Forums.

Mtreosexual, I cant access that link here at work. What is it?
    JB
    Quote Originally Posted by impalasscars View Post
    I just purchased one of these phones and I want to know as much as I can about it. Any cool features that can be downloaded, any games that can be downloaded, just whatever its capable of doing, I want to know. I would love to have the option to choose the features I want to take advantage of, especially freeware
    I was about to buy this phone but decided to wait for the 6925 or 8525. However, when considerting it a piece of software I would have needed was Roadsync. It provides the full functionality from a business perspective that the E62 IMO lacks.
  6.    #6  
    What exactly is Roadsync? I'm just trying to learn so bare with me.
    Last edited by impalasscars; 11/02/2006 at 01:26 PM.
    JB
    What exactly is Roadsync? I'm just trying to learn so bare with me.

It is software that allows you to wireless sync all of your data via Exchange server better then the onboard E62 app.

Here is the link: http://www.dataviz.com/products/road...reenshots.html

If I was going to buy this phone I would have to buy this...but that is just me.
  8.    #8  
    Nice!!!! How about other aftermarket software for games and such?
    JB
    Have you looked on Handango or some other software sales website? Handango has some, I know. Choose your device and search the software listed under it.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Thanks! I'll try the Howard Forums.

Mtreosexual, I cant access that link here at work. What is it?
    My symbian.com
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".