Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 11/06/2006 at 12:07 AM.
    Just call me Berd.

november 16th is the day now huh!!!
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Come on Cingular, we need this baby
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    nice find
    Naveen

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder God View Post
    nice find
    Yea, Pretty Cool Aye?
    I already started reading the Manual.

The Find goes to:
    http://www.howardforums.com/showpost...&postcount=129
    Just call me Berd.
    man this phone is sweet! I have had the 8125 since February and think it is the greatest device. I can't wait til my area gets Cingular's 3G. Based on Cingular Maps, the area where I work or live doesn't have 3G. As soon as it does, I'm all over this phone.
    I wish it weren't $700 everywhere for the unlocked. I'd have bought it already. If I can get the Cingular one unlocked, that would be great!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I saw the Cnet one. All these reviews are making me even more unhappy that Cingular has not gotten this phone out in a more timely manner.

So the story now is Nov. 16, let's hope they keep that promise this time!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I wonder if this will make its way to T-Mobile? when the 8125 came out, the MDA followed not to long afterwards on T-Mo.

Any thoughts anyone?
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    .7 Says it's on its way to the stores.
    http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1043746
    Just call me Berd.
    Yes, but you KNOW you want the Treo 750!

Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    .7 Says it's on its way to the stores.
    http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1043746
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    Yes, but you KNOW you want the Treo 750!

i used to want the 750v. i was debating between the 8525 and the 750 but after playing with a 700 for a while the screen just seems to smalll to me on the 750. i think if i am going to wait and use the device for a while i might as well go with the larger screen.
    Naveen

Next Phone:
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    you know... I've been very happy with my 700p and my sprint sero plan for the past 5 months. But lately I've been doing a lottttt of comparing of my treo to the 8525 and I'm starting to feel like I got jerked. bigger "touch" screen,wifi,qwerty style keyboard even if it does slide out, 2 mp camera and a big one here...bluetooth 2.0 all for about $100 dollars more than what we would get a new treo straight from palm for. Once the head IT guy on my job gets one of these in for the company, he's not even gonna look my way anymore (supportwise)
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    you know... I've been very happy with my 700p and my sprint sero plan for the past 5 months. But lately I've been doing a lottttt of comparing of my treo to the 8525 and I'm starting to feel like I got jerked. bigger "touch" screen,wifi,qwerty style keyboard even if it does slide out, 2 mp camera and a big one here...bluetooth 2.0 all for about $100 dollars more than what we would get a new treo straight from palm for. Once the head IT guy on my job gets one of these in for the company, he's not even gonna look my way anymore (supportwise)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12