1.    #1  
    The HP 6925 just showed up on Cingulars premier site. On our site it is available with no contract for $359.00
    Well at least we have something new! That means it should be on the consumer site soon. But it'll be a lot higher than $360, I bet! But if not too much higher, I may look at that.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    Actually it is a 6925.....sorry for the typo. I am out of town all next week so if the 8525 is not available the week of the 13th I am probably going to buy the 6925.

It is nice that Cingular FINALLY threw us GSM folks a bone....but the technology has moved past this phone if you look at the 750 and 8525.
    Last edited by txschafers; 10/31/2006 at 11:28 AM.
    Yes, this phone has been out for at least 6 months overseas, if not more. But we're talking about Cingular.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  5.    #5  
    Does anyone have this phone? I was going to wait for the 8525 but I was not a big fan of the sliding keyboard on the 8125. The 6925 has the GPS which is a big feature when bundled with the wifi. I was wondering if anyone has this phone yet and can provide their thoughts?

It looks like the Treo 750 is a ways down the road and I want to dump my Blackberry. The 6925 looks like a good phone for me to get until the 750 launches.
    You should better choose hp 6925 instead of treo 750. i had 1 treo 750 and planing change to hp 6925. treo 750 have verry small screen ( hard tyo read )and without wifi

you can unlock HP 6925 to use with t-mobile for cheap EDGE unlimit at 19.99$

you can buy a unlock code to use it in any networks only 35$ more

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-17...om/unlock+6925