1.    #1  
    ((( Crickets )))
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    yeah, I've checked the site three times today looking for the 8525...

chirp, chirp, chirp...
    I just checked the site and after clicking on "phones and devices" I got a page that simply said this:

Maintenance In Progress
    Cingular Wireless is continually working to improve our internet site for our customers. As part of this ongoing effort, we are currently doing maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience and ask that you please try back again later.

Should you require immediate assistance, please call:

Sales: 1-888-290-4613

Care: 1-800-888-7600 Digital (TDMA)
    1-866-293-4634 Next Generation (GSM/GPRS)

Maybe they're adding the new phone/phones?
    Last edited by babydol; 10/29/2006 at 01:42 PM. Reason: added info
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Still nada. The site is up. Nothing turns up in a search for "8525" and I looked at Cingular in the Atlanta zip code where they are lousy with 3G, and it's still the same pdas as usual.
    I have checked multiple time this weekend and I have yet to see the 8525 show up on the Cingular website.
    Avatar is the license plate of my 95 White Ford Bronco

HTC TyTn II<- Current Favorite PDA phone
    CDMA the past;GSM the future
    That ticks me off. The Powerpoint memo said the 29th!

Not even a "coming soon!".

I seriously considering just buying another Nokia at the end of the week. Cingular better hurry!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!