1.    #1  
    I'm on Cingular in L.A., and after seeing high speed data on a Sprint phone in a Sprint store, I'm realizing EDGE sucks and I need either UTMS/HSPDA or I need to switch to Sprint (harder to do for me since coverage is poor in my area of town).

I was looking at the LG CU500 which looks nice as a phone but doesn't do much else.

I also was looking at the 8125 and other potential Windows Smartphones. I don't want to spend $400-900 though....

I figure I'm going to use it a lot for mobile surfing as I do with my 650, calendar/PIM with sync to Outlook, text messaging, and it would be a real kick if I could get my Slingbox to work through it too.

Comments/Suggestions?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    I had a 650 for two years and switched to the 8125 and very pleased. Browsing is a much better xperience in WM5 PPC. Find the thread in this forum titled something like "long live MDA" for good info. The MDA is Tmobile's equivalent to the 8125. It convinced me to get the phone. It is better for me in many ways and the transition was smooth.
    If you want high speed, wait for the 8525, supposed to be released tomorrow(but who knows?). But I do think that it will probably be more than $400 with contract, if the memo on this link is correct. It's worth it for the features.

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4.    #4  
    The TyTN isn't high speed?
    Yes it is. Cingular want to call it the 8525 though.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  6.    #6  
    Okay....I just got off the phone with Sprint as I was "thinking" about a switch to them for their "high speed data"....

They want $59.99 a month for unlimited data?! That is the dealbreaker!!!!!

I'm still getting data from Cingular for $19.99. I'd pay $29 for faster data but not $59.

Verizon and Sprint are OUT. So if I'm still looking at Cingular/T-Mobile, I guess I'm back to waiting for the 8525 or the next Treo.