Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Is Bubblebreaker on the unlocked HTC S620?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Hey Tastypepers,

Thanks for your reply.

3.    #43  
    Bubblebreaker is a scourge, just as is Freecell. I don't know how to eliminate Freecell from a desktop computer as it is a system file and magically restores itself when deleted. Ditto with Bubblebreaker. I need help. Please.
    I don't know how to eliminate Freecell from a desktop computer as it is a system file and magically restores itself when deleted.
    windows? add remove . . . add remove windows components . . . Accesorries and Utilities, details . . . games, details . . . uncheck freecell.

btw, you are wrong spider solitaire is the scourge of the pc world. it is evil evil evil.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  5.    #45  
    On the PC I know I can uncheck the box as you described. Unfortunately I then go back and re-check the box later. I therefore must have it completely uninstalled from the computer entirely in order to be safe from myself.

I've played spider solitaire. I'm safe from that one, fortunately.

This problem right here may drive me back to my 650. The form factor of the Dash is better. The Exchange Server interaction is flawless. Push email and all that. But my 650 doesn't have any games on it, and didn't inflict games on me as part of the ROM. F. F. F.
    No way to just ignore the game?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    No way to just ignore the game?
    I can ignore the game in the same way that an alcoholic ignores a bottle of beer. Or a smoker ignores a cigarette.
    I loved the size, but it just doesn't mesh with my corporate e-mail. Too bad. Back to T650.
    Guys am I setting up my mail wrong? I cannot get my mail to work! I've set up blackberries in the past as well as the treo700wx...i cannot seem to get my e-mail on the dash..also, is there a faster way to get it to check than 15 minutes? I'd like it to scan every 2-5 minutes if that would be possible? My company works on e-mail a lot.

Thanks.

-Kyle
    just thought I would chime in. I usedto have a treo 650 then went to the BB Pearl and now have found my new home in the TMobile Dash. This smartphone works flawlessly and I love how it's so simple to use and the form factor is great also. I don't have a need for extended PIMs and the built-in ones on the dash work great for me. I also love wifi, cause TMobile service sucks at my house and I can still get online with the dash at home.
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
    I listen to the mobilitytoday podcast about the dash. The guy said Dash "save windows mobile". LOL they sure seem to complain alot.
    Can any Dash users comment on how the instant messaging experience on the Dash compares to the Treo650's threaded SMS?

I'm ready to jump ship to a Dash, but I do use the threaded SMS feature of my Treo 650 quite a bit. Is this something I'm going to have to sacrifice by going to the Dash?
  13.    #53  
    I can't tell you about IM because I don't use it. But the text messaging function on the Dash is pitiful compared to the Treo's threaded SMS. It is pitiful in how easy it is on the Treo to pull up a name/number to whom you want to send a text message. The threading aspect is missing, of course. But you knew that.

My text messaging volume went down when I went from the Treo to the Dash. I think ease of use has a lot to do with it.
  14.    #54  
    I just gave the Dash back to T-Mobile. Reason: Bubble breaker. I couldn't uninstall it and it was irresistable in an addictive obsessive non-fun way.

A great phone. I learned I don't need a touchscreen, but I like it. I learned that I don't need wifi at all. Your needs may differ. Multitasking was great. WM isn't THAT bad in terms of UI. Threaded SMS on the Treo is great.

The Treo feels big.

If Microsoft would change things so that the games are not hardwired into the ROM I would buy a Dash again.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    I just gave the Dash back to T-Mobile. Reason: Bubble breaker. I couldn't uninstall it and it was irresistable in an addictive obsessive non-fun way.

A great phone. I learned I don't need a touchscreen, but I like it. I learned that I don't need wifi at all. Your needs may differ. Multitasking was great. WM isn't THAT bad in terms of UI. Threaded SMS on the Treo is great.

The Treo feels big.

If Microsoft would change things so that the games are not hardwired into the ROM I would buy a Dash again.
    I was wondering what the verdict would be! So what's next Tasty? The 750? I'm patiently awaiting the 680! Great posts by the way!
    You know, you could just have deleted the bubblemaker short cut from the start menu...

Surur
    I found BB, it's buried in games. I can't dump my devices over a game buried in the menus.

18.    #58  
    Tried to delete the shortcut. Couldn't. Couldn't resist the game buried deep. You have the willpower. Not me. At least I know I come by this behavior honestly as the addictive personality is mine in spades.
    Last edited by Tastypeppers; 11/07/2006 at 11:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    I can't tell you about IM because I don't use it. But the text messaging function on the Dash is pitiful compared to the Treo's threaded SMS. It is pitiful in how easy it is on the Treo to pull up a name/number to whom you want to send a text message. The threading aspect is missing, of course. But you knew that.

My text messaging volume went down when I went from the Treo to the Dash. I think ease of use has a lot to do with it.
    Thanks Tasty. I just came across this site... they have an SMS threader for WM5 Smartphone. Has anyone tried this on a Dash/Q/i320 etc?
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Friend of mine just got the dash.. today during lunch I was looking it over and ti looks great... my phone rang... and I sent multiple text messages during lunch... she sat there in envy... because although her Dash looked pretty... she had no signal... Prettiest paperweight I ever saw.

700P and Sprint rocks...
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast