1.    #1  
    Can anyone confirm for me that the E62 will "not" allow you to accept, decline or tentative a meeting invite sent to you on the device? Per the manual you can only sync items that are already on your calendar. It seems you can also not send someone an invite to a meeting that the receiver can accept, decline or tentative.

Thanks!
    You can accept/decline invites on the E62 using Blackberry Connect. I am not sure about the other email options thats included. I only have used BB connect.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by brmcguire View Post
    You can accept/decline invites on the E62 using Blackberry Connect. I am not sure about the other email options thats included. I only have used BB connect.
    Can you invite people to meetings so that they can accept or decline?
    I have not tried inviting from the E62. I also moved on to another device. I am not sure if this flavor of Blackberry Connect allow you to invite with attendees, I know from a normal Blackberry it can be done. I will have to check it out.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    You can't accept, decline, etc using Mail Exchange nor can you invite attendees when creating a meeting. I wish there was a way to do so!!!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstevens View Post
    You can't accept, decline, etc using Mail Exchange nor can you invite attendees when creating a meeting. I wish there was a way to do so!!!
    On HOFO I got a response that you can do this using BB Connect as the mail service. Does anyone have this enabled and is able to perform this calendar functionality? I just want to verify before I buy this thing. I do not want to go through the hastle of sending it back if this basic functiona cannot be performed.
  7.    #7  
    someone posted this link on HOFO for me regarding this issue.

http://www.dataviz.com/products/road...s60/index.html

I had forgotten about Roadsync which does everything that basically the E62 is lacking and uses Microsoft Exchange to boot. Just thought I would share this if anyone was interested.