Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    OK well I have cingular and right now have a treo650. i love it, but am thinking of making the move to a WM5 Treo in the future. but seeing as how it might be a while before cingular will offer one, what about getting a 2125 now to help aclimate to using WM? I've been used to Palm OS since I was 17 years old and playing with Palm Pilot Pro's, with no WM experience whatsoever it might take me a little getting used to.

I like the idea of the smaller size also, so even while I have a Treo, I can grab this for the occasion when a smaller phone is preffered. I'm assuming this would work just fine with the media works package I'm using now, so no changes would be needed. But... what if I picked up a Tmobile SDA instead of a 2125. I realize it would have to be an unlocked model, but would it work the same with my Cingular plan and everything?

Reason I ask is SDA looks nicer than 2125, mainly because of hard buttons to be used with the media player for MP3 playback. any suggestions welcomed
    It is going to a little different than a WM5 Treo as the SDA if I am not mistaken comes with WM5 Smartphone edition and therefore no touch screen. Unlike the Treo which will have touch screen and mobile office.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    The Tmo SDA and Samsung SGH-i320N are my weekend phones to my Treo 650. Get a locked TMo SDA off ebay cheap? it is a piece of cake to unlock and debrand it. Info on www.spv-developers.com. Mine runs the latest ms push email, and the OS of an Imate SP5m. It's great, though I do like the keyboard of the Samsung (using it now to write this post). You won't be disappointed.
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    I'd also go for the SDA because it has wifi, if you ever needed it. And like you said, it just looks better than the 2125.