Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I saw someone wearing the Boom today. That doesn't look any better than the BT headsets. Plus I see people with iPod earbuds walking all over the place. That doesn't really look exciting either, to tell you the truth. So there's no real difference between wearing a BT headset or a wired headset, in terms of appearance, IMO.

The earbuds at least make it look like your jammin to music and then you are capable of taking the call...lol. So there is reasoning to why you got the darn things in your ears though you speak to no one at all.
    at&t iPhone3G
    There are hang ups & other glitches with P990.
    Check howard forums for more.
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    The earbuds at least make it look like your jammin to music and then you are capable of taking the call...lol. So there is reasoning to why you got the darn things in your ears though you speak to no one at all.
    White wires hanging down don't look that great. Black wires or silver maybe look a bit cooler. But earphones of some type are now a part of the times, I guess. So if someone's wearing one, BT or otherwise, I really don't think anything of it.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4.    #24  
    There are of course hangups, but since its release (like.. last month) there were 3 updates to the OS.
    In my 2 years of Treoing, I had only 1, just one updates to the OS! thats not right man, palm couldn't care less.
    SE have implemented many basic features that will cost you mony in a treo like, using MP3 for a ring tone (how "smart" can a phone be if a stupid phone can do it and you can't?), things like basic call manager, a working, recurrent alarm, a video player. BASIC things, treos don't have. Shame shame.
    I am enjoying a very powerful business card scanner, from card to contacts in 30 seconds. Out of the box. Loved SE since the T610, and I am happy to see that they are still customer centric.
    Quote Originally Posted by redbelt View Post
    There are of course hangups, but since its release (like.. last month) there were 3 updates to the OS.
    In my 2 years of Treoing, I had only 1, just one updates to the OS! thats not right man, palm couldn't care less.
    SE have implemented many basic features that will cost you mony in a treo like, using MP3 for a ring tone (how "smart" can a phone be if a stupid phone can do it and you can't?), things like basic call manager, a working, recurrent alarm, a video player. BASIC things, treos don't have. Shame shame.
    I am enjoying a very powerful business card scanner, from card to contacts in 30 seconds. Out of the box. Loved SE since the T610, and I am happy to see that they are still customer centric.

THERE IS NO DOUBT SE PHONES ARE ROCK SOLID ..............
    PALM CAN NEVER COMPETE WITH SE 's QUALITY CONTROL . I fully agree about your complain about the Treo's
    I need to know how the US users are doing with this phone .
    No GSM treo after T650. I already used for Nokia E 61 for 4 months . I need a new phone as palm is taking too long for an unlocked GSM phone.
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
    try the Pearl for 30 days.....could be my most favorite device yet. if it offers what you need, there isn't anything better out there right now. trust me on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual View Post
    THERE IS NO DOUBT SE PHONES ARE ROCK SOLID ..............
    PALM CAN NEVER COMPETE WITH SE 's QUALITY CONTROL . I fully agree about your complain about the Treo's
    I need to know how the US users are doing with this phone .
    No GSM treo after T650. I already used for Nokia E 61 for 4 months . I need a new phone as palm is taking too long for an unlocked GSM phone.

So you're dumping the E61 when you get another phone?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12