1.    #1  
    everyone think? I am completely unfamiliar with WM5, can anyone point me in the right direction of some decent websites and forums?
    Our very own TC has lot of WM5 info, under the 700 and WM sections.

Also www.howardforums.com and www.pdaphonehome.com
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuit141 View Post
    everyone think? I am completely unfamiliar with WM5, can anyone point me in the right direction of some decent websites and forums?
    biscuit, I am thinking the same thing. I like the smaller size and I don't need a touchscreen. One limitation of WM5 smartphone is you cannot edit documents/spreadsheets but you can view them which is all I ever do on a phone. So I will definitely check this phone out when it is released. There are some recent pics of user testing on howardforums but the site seems to be down right now.
  4.    #4  
    You cannot edit documents or spreadsheets? Can you create them on the handheld? I don't do it ofter but I do sometimes. That seems wierd from the company who basically invented the program.
    If this phone has WM5, then you should be able to edit/create spreadsheets...etc., it's Smartphone that can only read.