1.    #1  
    http://forum.mypdacafe.com/viewtopic...=124795#124795
    Oh hell yes, did we call it or did we call it? That mystery device has a keyboard, and it turns out that HTC's totally sick successor to the Hermes / TyTn is the O2 Mars which nails the aesthetics where the Hermes suffers so, and will supposedly come equipped with a 520MHz XScale, GPRS / EDGE / UMTS (sorry, no HSDPA), 64MB ram, 128MB flash, WiFi, Bluetooth, miniSD, and a 2 megapixel camera

WOW.
    Its not a successor, its a competing product by Asus, not HTC. Its similarly specified, but slighly lacking vs the Tytn, e.g. no HSDPA and no Macro mode in tne two megapixel camera.

This is why going WM is good. Actual competition in the hardware market, meaning the OEM has to work harder for our money.

Surur
    Good. I have more confidence in Asus than Acer.
    I just want Cingular to launch the 8525!!! I sold my 8125 in advance so I would get more money for it before the 8525 drops.
    I just want T-Mobile USA to give us ANYTHING.
    They did well by offering the SDA and MDA. The PEBL is cute for fashion customers. But they offer so much more choice on their UK site, it's depressing.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    The Vodafone site just announced the Treo 750 as a pre-order. When is Cingular going to wake up!!!!! I am ready to move to a 750 or 8525 and have no where to go. I have to go GSM because of my business so movning to Sprint is not an option.
    its wierd. it used to be that US gsm customers had the best to choose from. now its the other way around. all of the hot devices are out for verizon and sprint
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    All the hot devices are phones from overseas IMO. We have "safe" stuff here most of the time. I guess carriers think design and feature changes must scare us or something. When you look at overseas carriers, they offer it all and you have better choice!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!