1. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    http://msmobiles.com/news.php/5545.html

I didn't see this posted anywhere. It is a smartphone so not touchscreen, here are basic specs from msmobile link above:

HSDPA, EDGE [and obviously also GSM, UMTS, GPRS]
    Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone
    1.3 Megapixel Camera [and 2nd camera in front for UMTS video calling]
    65.536 Coloured TFT-Display
    (320X240, 2.3 inch)
    Push E-Mail [from Microsoft, employee of Samsung said 'no' when asked whether Blackberry will also be supported in this smartphone; please note: we reckon that if some mobile operator would demand it, the Blackberry software could be installed in this phone]
    WiFi 802.11b/g, Bluetooth
    ROM 128MB, RAM 64MB
    MicroSD-Slot
    WOW!! That's a stacked phone! I bet it's not going to be with any US carrier though. They rarely allow something this good!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    That phone is tiny and has great specs. Too bad it runs smartphone edition of WM 5 and has no touchscreen.
    I prefer the full WM5 too. But if you want Smartphone only, this thing has the 2125 beat! Also the Q.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    So Samsung has given up on the i830 lines of PDA phones? (After they had given up on the PalmOS flip phones). I don't know these guys quit way too fast. Both the PalmOS and the WM4 phones showed very good promise and had original design ideas, they just need a "1.2" upgrade.

I think its irresponsible of them. This one, is basically a Q with smaller screen.