1.    #1  
    My Treo 600 just gasped its final breath.

I am going to buy a Verizon. I am pretty sure that I do not want another Treo. I started with the Treo 180 (which had such severe problems that tech support had to send me a free replacement) and then I upgraded to the 600 which have had for over 2 years. I have had T-Mobile.

The Treo is very user friendly, but it has always been plagued with hardware problems (screen defects, electronic buzzing sounds, power continuity within the device.) I won't even begin to describe my dissatisfaction with T-Mobile's voice/signal quality/reliability.

The XV6700 is my number one candidate at this point. However, I am considering the other Verizon products: Samsung i730 and The V.

Are there any former (or current) Treo users in this group that give some guidance? How does the XV6700 stand up to the Treo?

Does the XV6700 have hardware problems that just seem to live on across version upgrades?

How is the reception/voice quality of the XV6700 inside buildings?

Jeff
    I went from the Treo 650 to the Cingular 8125 and miss my Treo badly.

I'll probably migrate to the Treo (750?) when it comes out on Cingular. The slide out keyboard formfactor doesn't suit me well.

Your needs may be different.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)