1.    #1  
    I have a list of software I want to use, but would like to know which will work off the SD card, and which are best left on the phone. I'll post them tonight. Gotta run out now, unfortunately.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I haven't, but I'd like to hear from anyone who's tried the N80 Internet Edition - esp the Wifi + SIP phone.
    I also have the E70. I don't think it matters much. However, I configure all my messages to be stored (standard config, i tried changing it to memory card before, and is much slower) in the phone memory as it runs faster.

You may also want to store your themes in the phone memory. Otherwise, you have to switch back to your favorite theme everytime you remove and re-insert your memory card.
  4.    #4  
    OK, here's the list of software I'd like to use.

1. Advanced Call Manager
    2. Advanced Device Locks or Best Crypto(I assume these would be better on the phone)
    3. SMS Spam Manager
    4. ProfiMail for Symbian
    5. Best TaskMan
    6. Handy Keylock
    7. Handy Expense
    8. Newstouch for Series 60
    9. Advanced English Dictionary & Thesaurus S60

I'd also like some input as to what I should just forget about using. All this software may not be necessary.

Thanks for any help you can give me!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  5.    #5  
    A gentleman pointed out to me that I could also use Agile Mobile's S60 version. Thanks!

Also, anyone use OneMail.ToGo instead of Profimail?
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 09/04/2006 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Additional info.

6.    #6  
    Should I go over to Howard Forums for answers to this question? Looks like barely anyone here uses S60, even in the "Other Handheld" section.

Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Looks like barely anyone here uses S60, even in the "Other Handheld" section.
    What did you expect on a Treo specific website
  8.    #8  
    How about: because this is OTHER HANDHELDS and there are many other devices discussed in detail in this sub-forum?

Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    How about: because this is OTHER HANDHELDS and there are many other devices discussed in detail in this sub-forum?
    In other words it is a small part of a Treo specific website where other phones are discussed. I would stick my neck out and say that most of the posters here own/use Treo's. I would also expect that I would have difficulty getting answers to Treo related questions on a Nokia forum, which is maybe where you should be asking.
  10.    #10  
    I would stick my neck out and say that in "OTHER HANDHELDS", meaning NOT TREOS, where I have actually read people discussing the E61(a NOKIA phone); that at least one of the users of the E61 would have stooped low enough to at least half way answer!!

But don't worry Taz. I have gone over to Howard Forums to get answers for the S60 series, even though that community is just not the same as TC.
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 09/12/2006 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Post was a bit too angry.

I'd get a Nokia w/ S60 3rd Edition if Isilo Supported it.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    But don't worry Taz.
    I wasn't

...even though that community is just not the same as TC.
    I wasn't trying to put you off from posting here, just suggesting that it's not the best to place for the questions you were asking