1.    #1  
    Any one use nokia 770 internet tablet with or without your treo? what is your experience about the device ? I ordered one and suppose to get it tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Did the device arrive? How about you tell us what you think of it? I don't think that many people at all have given the device a try for many reasons, but it is still interesting, and I like hearing different perspectives.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    i got one today, and i replied to another thread, i think it was in the 650 forum. I am not really pleased with it, but i only had for less than 2 hours, maybe it'll grow on me as i get it customized.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    So, i used it for some hours during the weekend. I got used to typing web urls on the screen, havent tried with emails which probably has more text, and could benefit from a real keyboard.
    The Nokia 770 works fine for surfing and reading email.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Today i tried typing an email which toke me about 20 minutes for about 15-20 lines. I typed all the time and my finger and arm now hurts. I would strongly suggest getting a device with a real keyboard.

I have not tried Nokias handwritting, aka "grafiti" let me get back to you on that.

Sure there are bluetooth keyboards, but then i would have to have a table near by. A Treo would allow you to stand and type, but the screen is small :-( TyTN/9100 has a slightly bigger screen, and the bigger 9000? model with 640x480 has an screen about the size of nokia 770.

Judgement are now less favorable, and i think i know why tablets without the use of keyboards never catched on.

Anyway, let me try the handwritting.