Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by jegs2 View Post
    By the way, can someone post a link to that alternate browser that's supposed to be superior to IE Explorer?
    www.opera.com
    waynew73- in a post on the first page of this thread, you mention a program called Numlock to get in addition to Smatrskey. What does Numlock do and where do you get it? I've searched and haven't found. Is it the program that is on xda-developers that gives you the icons in the menu bar when you have caps or numlock on? When you mentioned it, I thought it was a program similar to KeyCaps for Palm - that would be nice!
    My Treo 700p is my first Smart Device and I'm loving it to death. I think when you have never owned a Palm device and then finally use one the ease of use factor of the Palm stands out most and trumps everything else. Also I think I am one of those lucky many who have gotten a 700p that has worked from day one so no complaints from me.
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    That's true. The Treo is a great smartphone for the beginner.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by jlczl View Post
    That's true. The Treo is a great smartphone for the beginner.
    And when you grow up, you look for a better device.
    Treo is alive! ..Long live the Treo 700wx!
    -Proud Treo 750V (UMTS), 700WX (EVDO) and PPC-6700 (EVDO) owner on the go...

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/oly/sets/72157594244138528/" target="_blank">OLY's GADGET PHOTO BLOG</a
    ive used the mda and my main twirk is the slide out keyboard. i like the treos keyboard
  8.    #48  
    Why don't you like the MDA keyboard. I think it's great and easier to typ e on than the Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by treo...not! View Post
    Why don't you like the MDA keyboard. I think it's great and easier to typ e on than the Treo.
    For myself, it was that the keys didn't stick up high enough (above the deck into which they are installed). Not sure of others' objections. While I like the "keyboard outside all the time" form factor of the Treo, I could live with a slideout keyboard.

And to that point I am busily negotiating for a 2nd hand MDA from a seller on Craigslist, whilst waiting for the 750 to arrive.
    I think any thumbboard or Keyboard you use, eventually you will adapt to it. I typed from slow to fast on a treo 650, a ppc-6700 (something like an MDA but worse for spacing), and now slow to fast on a treo 700wx..now don't get me started with my vaio ux-50...what a PITA of a keyboard that one is, im still on slow..

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/oly/sets/72157594244138528/" target="_blank">OLY's GADGET PHOTO BLOG</a
    Looking at your blog, you're as bad as I am with gadgets!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Looking at your blog, you're as bad as I am with gadgets!
    IT'S A VERY BAD BAD BAD ADDICTION...

When I visit my family and friends they always ask "Whats new in the gadget world?" And I open my bag of toys to show off, what's sad is I drool while they roll their eyes...

I have a MDA and am liking it **** the one thing I have not found they is an app that'll rotate the four buttons around the screen to match the screen. i'm always pressing the ie button to launch the start menu...

timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123