1.    #1  
    Hello, Does anyone know where I can unlock my new Sidekick 1 color It's for T-Mobile and I got it for cheap and was wondering where I can find a code for it or something like that. I have cingular I am pretty sure it will work if it is unlocked right? Well thanks in advance Shawnn..
    You would have to be a T-Mobile customer in good standing for at least 90 days to get an unlock code from them. You might try howardforums.com for an unlocking service.

If you get it unlocked, it will work on Cingular; you may have to do some configuring to get SMS and stuff like that working, though.
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
  3.    #3  
    Well I got a II instead and I found someone on ebay to unlock it for me, So I can't use the aim on there even though it is unlocked the SK II and I have a cingular card in it?
    u will be able ti use phone and SMS only. you will not be able to use any of the data, AIM, WEB, Email. that all goes directly thru Danger's and Tmobiles servers and will not work on Cingular.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly View Post
    u will be able ti use phone and SMS only. you will not be able to use any of the data, AIM, WEB, Email. that all goes directly thru Danger's and Tmobiles servers and will not work on Cingular.

Can you help me unlock one pc of sidekick II t-mobile. i am in cameroon