1.    #1  
    Hello every one I recently came acrost a Blackberry 7280 and was wondering if it is worth 25.00$ just to buy to have fun with or even a phone that I am not scared to break... Thankss
    Sounds like a good deal to me.
    Avatar is the license plate of my 95 White Ford Bronco

HTC TyTn II<- Current Favorite PDA phone
    CDMA the past;GSM the future
    Quote Originally Posted by eimajuno
    Sounds like a good deal to me.
    Actually its GSM the past...CDMA the future. CDMA is the newer better technology.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Definitely worth 25 bucks to beat the heck out of.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I have an old T-Mobile 7230 that I'm trying to dump. GSM.

And KStewart, even though CDMA is probably technically superior I think GSM will be with us for a long, long time. Just goes to show that "good enough" can sometimes go head to head with "better".

GSM has one advantage that the CDMA carriers should emulate. CDMA carriers should go to the SIM card routine so we can buy phones from sources other than the carriers. Hahahahahahahahaha as if they'll give up the revenue.

But I digress. Back to SCP_DRUMS's question.

I don't think that "fun" and "Blackberry" go in the same sentence. On the other hand you can definitely drop your BB and it won't break. $25 is cheap. Go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers
    I have an old T-Mobile 7230 that I'm trying to dump. GSM.

And KStewart, even though CDMA is probably technically superior I think GSM will be with us for a long, long time. Just goes to show that "good enough" can sometimes go head to head with "better".

GSM has one advantage that the CDMA carriers should emulate. CDMA carriers should go to the SIM card routine so we can buy phones from sources other than the carriers. Hahahahahahahahaha as if they'll give up the revenue.

But I digress. Back to SCP_DRUMS's question.

I don't think that "fun" and "Blackberry" go in the same sentence. On the other hand you can definitely drop your BB and it won't break. $25 is cheap. Go.
    I agree with you Tastypeppers...I don't see the European's converting and I am jealous of your sim card capabilities.
    at&t iPhone3G