1.    #1  
    Hello All,
    I once had a smartphone through Cingular (Audiovox SMT5600) and i loved it. However the Cingular service in my area is HORRIBLE.. So i switched to Verizon and im using the Treo 700w. While i still think that the Treo 700w is the best smartphone ever - it does get bulky at times..

So are there any plans to make CDMA version of the Cingular 2125 or the T Mobile SDA? That would rock!!
    Last edited by tama2112; 07/31/2006 at 03:34 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Did i really stump 46 people?!?! Does no one know the answer??
    The Moto Q is of course a MS smartphone, its small and light, does CDMA and EVDO, and better than the 2125, has a full QWERTY keyboard.

Surur
  4.    #4  
    Yeah - my brother tried the Moto Q and didnt like it at all.. Its still much bigger than 2125 type phone too..

I want a SMALL phone like the 2125 with WM 2005 (with same functions as my 700w)
    Keep in mind that phones like the SDA and the 2125 have WM5 Smartphone edition, not PocketPC edition like the 700w does. You won't get as much functionality out of a 2125/SDA type device as you will from a 700w. You'll still be able to accomplish most basic tasks such as getting online, checking email, etc.

AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $the$ $Q$ $is$ $the$ $closest$ $thing$ $to$ $what$ $you$'$re$ $looking$ $for$ $on$ $a$ $CDMA$ $carrier$. $Otherwise$, $I$ $haven$'$t$ $heard$ $of$ $any$ $smartphones$ $coming$ $out$ $for$ $Sprint$ $or$ $Verizon$.