1.    #1  
    I don't know about you, but one of the main reasons I haven't been too tempted to move to the E61 or the Q is the lack of a touchscreen. Having experienced the "no touchscreen" lifestyle with a Blackberry, I really appreciate the Treo's touchscreen.

http://www.pikesoft.com/blog/index.php?itemid=98

That's an article talking about a market analysis saying (basically) that the touchscreen is a very good thing -- much simpler than menu-driven commands. And it should jump to 40% of the mobile phone market in the next 6 years.
    Last edited by Tastypeppers; 07/31/2006 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Added the point. You do need to make a point.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Wow...40% of the mobile phone market is probably a heck a stretch but I definitely think there is a great advantage to touchscreen on smart devices. I don't even consider devices that do not have a touchscreen unless my only intention is to take them when I am riding or running.

I might check out that article a little later...
    I haven't really thought about it that much, every device I have used has had a touchscreen. The things we take for granted . I can't imagine ever buying a cellphone which didn't have it! I'm glad my options will be increasing