Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 128
  1.    #101  
    Glad you are happy with it .
    Micro pc talk is a good website.
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
  2. #102  
    Not too much activity, probably because the UX really has no problems.

    Whats your name there?
  3. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #103  
    Just put a bid in on one.
  4. #104  
    I won a Samsung Q1 UMPC, it's very cool. I really like the UX though.
    Jimmie Geddes
  5.    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by Golgo 13 View Post
    Not too much activity, probably because the UX really has no problems.

    Whats your name there?
    YOUX
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
  6. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #106  
    Welp, count me in. Got BT DUN working. Now I am Remote desktopping in to set it up the way I want. Is Windows Media Center availible for download?
  7.    #107  
    UX has stopped my unresistable desire to explore new smartphones .
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
  8. jlczl's Avatar
    Posts
    905 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    #108  
    /\/\/\
    For now.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

    Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
  9. #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by jlczl View Post
    /\/\/\
    For now.
    LOL
  10. #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual View Post
    UX has stopped my unresistable desire to explore new smartphones .
    I understand completely. Sony toys are like "jailbait"; hard to resist or forget....

    They make you forget other things....
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
  11. #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual View Post
    UX has stopped my unresistable desire to explore new smartphones .
    And how about the UX 280p? 1 gb ram and 40gb HD...for $2k.
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
  12.    #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by southbound747 View Post
    And how about the UX 280p? 1 gb ram and 40gb HD...for $2k.
    Remember, i have the fast flash version . Does not bother me at all.
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
  13. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #113  
    any of you guys/gals using SynchPst?
  14. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by southbound747 View Post
    And how about the UX 280p? 1 gb ram and 40gb HD...for $2k.
    I seem to be getting along ok without the 1GB ram, but the all black case is tempting. I was also thinking of doing a hard drive upgrade to 60GB to the 180p. I really am not seeing enough to make me change though form the 180 to a 280.
  15. #115  
    my first thought was how fast can I run away from this and my second thought was which Smartphone to buy
  16. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnfb View Post
    my first thought was how fast can I run away from this and my second thought was which Smartphone to buy
    This by no means a replacement for the Treo. But, rather a great travel companion for it. It also makes for a great couch computer.
  17.    #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    This by no means a replacement for the Treo. But, rather a great travel companion for it. It also makes for a great couch computer.
    Do n't yor eyes start hurting staring at that tiny screen ? I get annoyed at times . A 5 inch screen would have been awesome. I do get second thoughts about a q1 and ASUS r2h.
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
  18. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual View Post
    Do n't yor eyes start hurting staring at that tiny screen ? I get annoyed at times . A 5 inch screen would have been awesome. I do get second thoughts about a q1 and ASUS r2h.
    No my eyes seem to be just fine, I have got 20/10 vision, so I am sure that helps. But what does get bothersome is my right palm from holding it upright.

    Neither of those alternatives you listed have a keyboard do they?
  19.    #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    No my eyes seem to be just fine, I have got 20/10 vision, so I am sure that helps. But what does get bothersome is my right palm from holding it upright.

    Neither of those alternatives you listed have a keyboard do they?

    Honestly , I love this device , but lately the fingers and eyes are getting some work .
    These mini tablets do not have built in keyboard , but on screen keyboard and stylus would be esay on fingers . These two devices are about 1/2 the cost as well.
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
  20. #120  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual View Post
    YOUX
    ah. You're Youx. didn't know that...
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions