Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Anyone know how to upload pictures you take on the 6700 to the Sprint picture album? Also I notice I dont have a lnk to my picture album on sprint anymore. DO I not even have this option on this phone like i did on the T600/650?
    The 6700 does not support picturemail.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Lame. is there any other way to manually uplaod pics to the sprint picturemail?
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    You can do MMS, but you cannot upload your pictures to the online catalog thing. I just use PMVault, it is TONS better. It allows you to make folders and photos private or public so you can post them online at a website or the like. Also backs up call log, text, contacts and notes if you want.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Im trying to set up PMVault and I cant seem to register a new account. I go to Log In and I see the link for "Not registered? Click Here" or whatever and I click on it and it says to register the software I must DL the software onto my phone.

I put the program on my phone and it says I am not registered and cant log in. yet there is no register method I can find within the software either.

Any Ideas?
    I was just able to register for the first time and activate and successfully log into the site. Using Firefox 1.5.0.4...Not sure about IE. I don't use IE and don't care to
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I use it, had no problems registering. I can't access the site from work so you are on your own. Nothing is wrong with the registration process though since MadlyAlive successfully registered.
    There is a hack to add MMS on the 6700. It's flawless. Just do a search.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I think he meant using their catalog setup. The hack isn't flawless, have you seen the UI? It is terrible and not consistent with the way the rest of the messaging program works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenor
    There is a hack to add MMS on the 6700. It's flawless. Just do a search.
    I don't think the MMS hack allows you to upload pics to your PictureMail account though.