Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    How is it?

How is viewing webpages on the blackberry? Is it better than the Treo? Or the same? Are more webpages compatible with the Blackberry than the treo?
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    I do. I have an old black and white "blueberry." Web pages stink like a month old fish, and they're less compatible to boot.

Please note, however, that newer devices are MUCH better at web browsing than mine.
    I'm with KRamsauer. I have a 7230. That's the old pre-8700 model.

Don't even pretend to think about wondering if you could perhaps attempt a possible venture to browsing the web. Complete and utter waste of time.

Of course, only Captains of Industry use Blackberries, and Captains of Industry have no time for that silly internet fad and that web thing the kids are all talking about these days.
    Last edited by Tastypeppers; 07/12/2006 at 09:31 PM. Reason: changed "internet" to "web" in the interests of clarity
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Dinosaur
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info everyone. Guess I will stick to the MDA.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    MDA? Webby, we have this thing we call a Treo. . . . Lemme show you one.
    I have an 8700c and it does a great job of displaying pages and does so faster then my Treo 650 did in many instances.
    Treo's are old news buddy.
    I have the newest blackberry (the 8 something, full keyboard one) and a 700p. Have always preferred web browsing on the Treo. I only use the berry for work e-mail and phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by treofun
    Treo's are old news buddy.
    Yeah, but I survived the Blizzard of 1912 by huddling over my coal-powered Treo.
    I have a Blueberry with color screen. It works very well for e-mail (not necessarily attachments) and the speakerphone is great. Other then that, I can't say much positive about it. Forget looking at pictures or web pages, it's really not meant for that. Oh, it is pretty tough compared to my Treo. I throw that Blackberry around all over the place and it can take the punishment.
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers
    Yeah, but I survived the Blizzard of 1912 by huddling over my coal-powered Treo.